[VIDEO] How to Know What Your Audience REALLY Wants and How to Give it To Them
10X Business Letter
San Diego, Ca
“Without knowledge action is useless and knowledge without action is futile.” – Abu Bakr
Dear 10X business builder,
This is why successful speaking has both knowledge and action.
There are several ways to gather the right knowledge for your speaking gigs. For example, you can:
- Interview the person in charge of the meeting or speaking opportunity
- Do research on the internet about the company or group
- Call some of the audience participants before the meeting
- Interview people in similar demographics and psychographics
- Join groups or social media pages of the company or group you are about to speak for
- And many other ways…
In this video, you will discover one of the tools I have been using for many years to gather information about my audiences.
It is called online Pre-Event Surveys and they ROCK!!!
It is my experience that the majority of the professionals that use public speaking to advance their business goals can benefit from this tool (and very few are actually using it)
I put a lot of info in this video (I know it is 10 minutes long) but I truly believe it will help you BIG TIME.
P.S. Now that you’ve learned what your audience needs to know, learn how to structure your talk with our online module, Presentation Structures here.
Leave a Comment