Are you Prepared to Profit from the Latest Brain Research?

10X Business Letter
San Diego, Ca
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear 10X Business Builder,

Are you selling to 5% or 95% of your customer’s brain?

According to neuroscientists, 95% of your client’s brain activity is subconscious.

Most of us in sales focus on the 5% and disregard the other 95%.

Thanks to Neuromarketing, we have the power to change this situation.

In our latest Power of 3 Interview series, Roger Dooley,  author of Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing (Link to Book) shares with you :

1.    What is Neuromarketing?

2.    Why you should be considering your customers’ brain when marketing and selling.

3.    What type of font you should use in your website and copywriting to convert more.

4.    How to present your “pricing”.

5.    And much more…

[Ed. Note: Roger Dooley is a speaker and author of Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing, the popular blog Neuromarketing, and Brainy Marketing at Forbes. He is the founder of Dooley Direct, a marketing consultancy, and co-founded College Confidential, the leading college-bound website. That business was acquired by Hobsons, a unit of UK-based DMGT, where Dooley served as VP Digital Marketing and continues in a consulting role.  Dooley spent years in direct marketing as the co-founder of a successful catalog firm and also was director of corporate planning for a Fortune 1000 company. He has an engineering degree from Carnegie Mellon University and an MBA from the University of Tennessee.]

2 Comments

  1. Brian Mayer on January 17, 2013 at 8:09 am

    Just bought the Kindle version.. Thanks Roberto as always great stuff!

  2. Presentation Coach on January 17, 2013 at 3:25 pm

    Thanks Brian! You will enjoy the book!!!

Leave a Comment





This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

10 Beliefs of a MASTER INFLUENCER

They say what you Believe, you Achieve..

When it comes to Influencing people, do you have the right beliefs that give you conviction to convert? 

10-beliefs

Ready to finally install Game Winning Beliefs?

0 Shares
Tweet
Pin
Share