The best ideas and solutions are worthless if you can't communicate them effectively. The most successful leaders and influencers are the ones who can communicate their messages and move their audiences into action. Regardless if you are working for a big enterprise or running your own company, the higher you go in business, the more important communicating your message is.
The single most crucial mistake professionals do is to believe that just because they can talk, they can present. After 18 years of professional speaking, 4,500 live presentations, and thousands of hours doing one-on-one presentation coaching, we developed a system to help you ethically present your ideas and influence any audience without fear and anxiety, regardless of your experience or natural talent.
The audience will learn the 4 major pillars of successful persuasive presentations:
|Increments of Influence
Anyone who wants to become a more effective presenter from the front of the room, from individuals trying to build a personal brand to large corporations wanting to improve company wide communications. I have spoken on this topic to a wide array of industries—CEOS, executives, managers, sales professionals, entrepreneurs, chiropractors, doctors, lawyers, coaches, financial planners and speakers..
This presentation can be delivered as a workshop, half-day or 3 day seminar.
- Audience members will have a clear understanding on how to craft a message that is persuasive in nature.
- Audience members will have a framework that will enable them to structure their presenations in an engaging manner.
- Audience members will leave with practical, actionable steps they can implement immediately.
- I was the # 1 revenue producer for The Anthony Robbins Companies for 5 1/2 years straight
- have more than 5,000 hours of one-on-one presentation coaching
- I have coached and trained the top-tier speakers in America, including two New York Times Best Selling authors
- I have created 2 presentation and public speaking systems: The Influencer's Playbook and How to create a presentation in 20 minutes..
Contact InfluenceOlogy here for more information about this program