Topic: Storytelling, influence skills, leading with stories
When I started my career as a professional speaker and coach back in 2002 I was committed to figure out why some presenters were so influential when presenting their ideas while others weren't. There several factors that determines one's influence abilities, but there was strategy is common among all the master influencers. All great presenters are phenomenal storytellers! Whoever said "facts tell, stories sell" was right. All the leaders and influencers in history tapped into the power of storytelling when selling their point of view. Human beings are natural storytellers, however few professionals have consciously and precisely created a process to tells stories during their sales presentations, webinars, videos and meetings. Story$elling is the art and science of finding, structuring and incorporating stories into your sales, marketing and leadership process with purpose to influence your audience into action. Purposeful storytelling equals influence, period.
During this training, the audience will learn:
Story Selling Take Aways.
CEOS, executives, entrepreneurs, coaches, speakers, lawyers, chiropractors, internet marketers, educators, business owners, marketing managers, public relation professionals, sales professionals
This presentation can be delivered as a workshop, half-day or keynote.
- The audience members will be more influential when communicating with their clients, prospective clients, coworkers and family members
- The audience members will have a system to find, create and tell stories for different types of presentations and outcomes
- The audience members will elevate their capacity to relate to different people, lead teams and influence individuals into action
- I have been been teaching storytelling for sales professionals, leaders and presenters since 2005
- I have developed a storytelling product called "Story Starter"
- I have personally helped more than 250 coaching clients to craft their personal "signature" story
- I have helped thousands of presenters worldwide to incorporate stories into their sales presentations
Contact InfluenceOlogy here for more information about this program