As a meeting planner, business owner, sales manager or the person responsible for the training in your organization, you know that the quality of the speakers you bring in will determine the success of your event and the future of your company.
Since 2002 , I have personally presented to more than 3,200 live audiences at sales meetings, conventions, annual events and retreats. I know from experience that your job of hiring a speaker is not easy and it is extremely important.
If you are looking for a speaker who:
- Will treat you and your audience members with the ultimate respect without the "I am a superstar" attitude
- Will deliver relevant, customized and actionable ideas so your team can improve immediately
- Will take the time to interview the audience members before the presentation, customize new content appropriately, and stay as long as necessary to answer any questions your members may have
- Will not use offensive language
- Will not hard-sell or waste your team's time talking about how great he is
- Will not plagiarize other people's content and ideas
- Will follow your deadlines with speaker contracts, slides, etc
- Will make hiring us easy for you too
- Will not break your bank account
- And is extremely passionate about his message and the impact he creates
- We will GUARANTEE that your staff, group or members will benefit from the presentation, well after I'm done speaking. (Yes engaging presentations are that powerful!)
You have found the guy, it's me 🙂
I have created this page so you can learn more about the presentations and training I do. Thank you for stoping by and considering me. I hope you and I become friends some day.
An Overview of this Page
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. You can click on the links below to take you directly to the relevant sections.
- What You Can Expect
- A Little Bit About Me
- My Most Requested Topics
- What Others Are Saying
- The Next Step
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here's what you can expect from me and my team:
- I will personally have an initial phone or skype interview with you (and any other person in your team who may want to join us) to discuss your specific outcomes for your event
- If necessary, further research and interviews will follow with some of the future audience members. We want to further familiarize ourselves with the audience's goals, hopes, problems and stories.
- Develop a customized presentation for your audiences with their challenges, goals and hopes in mind.
- If you desire, we will develop a marketing video for you to help promote your event
- If you desire, we will help you promote your event in our social media outlets and blog
- After the program, we will build an exclusive page for your participants with the copy of the slides, videos, and other FREE resources
A Little Bit About Me
I have been speaking professionally for the last ten years. This may be surprising to you if you knew I didn't begin to learn english until 5 years prior. I arrived in America in 1995 with no money, no connections, no friends, and more importantly, with no English.
By 2002, I was a full-time speaker, coach and trainer, and today I have conducted more than 3,200 presentations for corporate America and over 100 presentations in Brazil.
I am originally from Porto Alegre, Brazil and came to the United States when I was 25 years old. I first got my start speaking when I was hired to work for the Anthony Robbins Companies. My job was to travel around to each city where an event was going to take place and deliver high-impact, motivational talks to audiences that ranged from 5-500 people and invite them to the upcoming seminar.
I was the number 1 revenue generator in this position for 5 and 1/2 years. During the last 3 years at The Anthony Robbins companies, I also hire, coached and trained all the other Peak Performance Strategists
With my business partner, Jeff Paro, I founded Influenceology. Influenceology trains, coaches and consults with entrepreneurs and professionals to improve their communication skills — specifically, their presentation skills. I have coached many different industries on varied topics. I have worked with pilots, super bowl champions, stay at home moms, lawyers, realtors, loan officers, financial planners, insurance professionals, coaches, dentists, marketers and New York Times Best Selling Authors.
I am the author of Video Marketing Content, How to create a presentation in 20 minutes and The Influencer's Playbook programs, a facilitator at the 3-day event called Influencing From the Front and a contributing writer for The InfluenceOlogist newsletter.
Currently, I reside in beautiful San Diego, California and enjoy reading, working out and hiking.
Most Popular Topics
Story$elling Your Way to Riches
Storytelling is one of the most powerful, yet underutilized forms of persuasion. In this presentation your audience will learn why stories are so effective and which ones you must have. More »
Influencing From The Front: How To Inspire Your Audience Into Action With Persuasive Presentations
It doesn't matter if you are a CEO, Executive, entrepreneur or even a parent, you are presenting everyday. This presentation will equip you with all the tools necessary to become a MASTER presenter. More »
How To Get New Clients, Reduce Your Marketing Expense And Build Up A Following With Video Marketing
Video marketing is just presenting on camera, with twist. This speech is a hands-on, interactive presentation to teach you those twists and show you how you can use videos to spread your message. More »
The Psychology Of The Influencer: How To Outperform Your Competition With Purposeful Action, Commitment And Resilience
This presentation is more of a motivational talk. Inner fluence, your ability to influence your own actions, is the single most critical factor of determining who succeeds and who fails. During this presentation, we dig deep into the "why" some people success, while others fail and give the audience a motivational shot in the arm to want to succeed more. More »