10X Business Letter
San Diego, Ca
Dear 10X Business Builder,
“Where am I? I am lost!”
That is what I told myself during his presentation.
Last month I was participating in a convention and I was listening to one of the keynote speakers. I had already spoken and it was time for me to enjoy a lecture, learn a few things and relax.
He was approximately 20 minutes into his message and I was trying to enjoy as much as I could about his message. I wrote down a few pages of notes and all of sudden I caught myself saying in my head: “where am I? I am lost!”
I did not know where I was during his presentation…
I did not know what he was talking about it…..
Was he talking about point 1, point 2, point 3…?
To make matters worse the two people next to me, the one to my right and the one to left, were lost also…they were asking me if I knew what the speaker was talking about it…
After 5 minutes of being lost, the speaker got back on track, but by that time – the damage was already done — his message had lost it’s impact on me.
There are many ways to elegantly let your audience know where you are in your presentation so they never get lost. One simple way to accomplish this is by using pauses as transitional tools.
Watch this quick video and learn how to use this simple and powerful communication strategy.
Here is the video:
I hope you are enjoying our “Transform Your Pauses Into Influence” series. If so please comment, “Like” or share the video.
The 10X Business Letter
P.S. Pauses are one of the most powerful delivery tools to make your presentation more effective. If you want even more tools to add to your belt, check out our Delivery Module HERE!
Video Series Content
- [Video Series] “7 Ways to Transform Pause into Influence”
- [Video Series] 7 Ways to Transform Pause into Influence Part 2
- [Video Series] “7 Ways to Transform Pause into Influence Part 3”
- [Video Series] “7 Ways to Transform Pause into Influence Part 4”
- [Video] “7 Ways to Transform Pause into Influence Part 5”
- [Video] “7 Ways to Transform Pause into Influence Part 6”
- [Video] “7 Ways to Transform a Pause into Influence Part 7″